Argan oil is a rare and precious Moroccan oil. Rich in vitamin A, vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, this all-natural, pure oil does it all: it can be used on your hair, skin, lips and nails.
Extracted from the argan cores and used by the Amazigh indigenous tribes of Morocco for centuries, argan oil has proven to be the ultimate beauty product with multiple therapeutic virtues:
Benefits of organic argan oil on hair:
- Nourishes and protects your hair from heat
- Penetrates your locks of hair and helps soften and strengthen your hair.
- Reduces inflammation of the scalp that causes dandruff, itching and other scalp problems
- Moisturises and gives your hair a natural shine
Benefits of argan oil on the body:
- Nourishes and moisturizes your skin giving it a smooth, glowing appearance.
- Reduces inflammation and helps treat infections and rashes
- Reduces sebum levels that cause acne
- Helps reduce wrinkles, prevent stretch marks and protect your skin from aging
Similarly, argan oil can be used to polish your nails and prevent cracking on your lips by keeping them soft and smooth. Argan oil can also be incorporated into other natural beauty products such as body scrubs or Moroccan Beldi Soap.
To get the most out of your argan oil, keep your bottle tightly closed and out of direct sunlight.