Red Clay Moroccan Organic Cosmetics Rhassoul
€ 20,00Supplement Facts
The Moroccan Rhassoul or Ghassoul is a mineral and natural red clay from the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Known for its high content of minerals such as silica, magnesium and potassium, this untreated and naturally dried red clay has a very soft silky feel and is used in spa treatments around the world.
Unlike other clays, Rhassoul Clay is richer in minerals and achieves better results: it acts by iconic exchange, which means that negatively charged clay particles attract positively charged particles that absorb all the impurities and leave you a clean and smooth skin.
Benefits of Rhassoul's red clay:
- Nourishes, softens and protects the skin from the damage caused by free radicals that cause wrinkles and aging of the skin
- Treats acne by detoxifying the skin and reducing the creation of sebum
- Exfoliates the skin by removing dead cells
- Rebalance skin by tightening pores
- Suitable for all skin types and reduces inflammation and irritation
- Gently cleanses the scalp and helps soften and smooth hair.
How to use the red clay of Rhassoul:
- Dry substitute shampoo: use clay in all your natural dry shampoo recipes
- Face mask: mix Rhassoul clay with pure water or rose water, and apply the paste on your face
- Hair mask: Mix the Rhassoul clay with water and massage the scalp and hair before washing.
- Body mask: in the same way, make a paste from Rhassoul clay and water or rose water and use it as a wrap before taking your bath
This Rhassoul 100% organic and natural can also be used as a daily soap, shampoo or facial cleanser because it is a gentle cleanser that will not harm your skin or hair with their natural and beneficial oils.
This product is for external use only and should be stored in a dry place.